• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane Warne's replacement

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jeeyz, you two are confusing at the moment. :wacko: Not only do we have to contend with very similar avatars, but idential poster-titles (GM) and both your posting-IDs begin with P!!!!

The fact that you post in a similar style makes it worse still.

Attachments

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Jeeyz, you two are confusing at the moment. :wacko: Not only do we have to contend with very similar avatars, but idential poster-titles (GM) and both your posting-IDs begin with P!!!!

The fact that you post in a similar style makes it worse still.
I had my avatar first :dry:

:p

PhoenixFire

International Coach
An old Albion one, because that's got the club logo stitched onto it.

By "old", I mean the ones with the cloth on them, rather than the plastic spaceship crap looking ones.
Ah ok, thanks. I'm looking to get the non-cloth covered one with a Ti22 titanium grille and wondering whetehr it's worth spending £90 on it.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Ah ok, thanks. I'm looking to get the non-cloth covered one with a Ti22 titanium grille and wondering whetehr it's worth spending £90 on it.
Those titanium grills are ridiculously light! Make the helmet feel like a breeze. Don't have one, but tried one on recently.

Anyways, I think you should get a Hunts one ... ;)

Seamless plug...