• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Backyard Cricket Leagues

mr_umpy2003

Cricket Spectator
Hey Guyz

Last year I tried to start a little competition in australia and capital cities, simply entitled Australia Backyard Cricket Association.

At present I am thinking of putting the site back up again, and would be willing to hear from anyone who does like to play the odd backyard cricket and would like to set up a small competition in their family / friends and in their home. I am willing to post all news, results, tables and statistics on my site which I am willing to post back up again on geocities.

Hope to hear from people soon on any ideas or anyone interested.

Thanks.

Steve from Adelaide.