• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Here we go again.

wahindiawah

Banned
jaspalsinghrana said:
Poor Blackwell, all he was doing during the practice session was calling Harmison name, Harmison misunderstood it as "Harm Me Son" and did what he thought was being told to do:(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
That is hilarious... :lol:

Whats even more hilarious is hearing englishmen( I don't mean that in a racist way) put names like Boycott, Laker, Tufnell( what is he? around 39 yrs old) as candidates....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
R_Powell_fan said:
That is hilarious... :lol:

Whats even more hilarious is hearing englishmen( I don't mean that in a racist way) put names like Boycott, Laker, Tufnell( what is he? around 39 yrs old) as candidates....:lol: :lol: :lol:
He's 36, gonna be 37 in a few months. Let me remind you that he's younger than Alec Stewart and Steve Waugh...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
And Rik still wants the Cat...
He's the 2nd best spinner in England so surely he should be picked, like McGill with Australia...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
So who do you rate as number 1?
Well I don't rate him as number 1 but the England selectors rate Giles as England's number 1 spinner...hense the fact that he's picked to play in most Tests...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
So what's wrong with Dawson? Looks to me like he shows a bit of fight.
The fact that his Test Record is at the current moment: 5 Matches, 8 Wickets at 55.37...and he really hasn't done much to impress me during either his FC or Test Career or whenever I've seen him bowl. It doesn't matter if he shows fight, he's there to get Wickets...which he has only done once, on his Debut against India.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
chris.hinton said:
Give Dawson a Chance
It's now 6 Matches, 10 Wickets at 56.40

He even averages over 40 in FC Cricket! Why am I still reading all these comments in The Cricketer that "ever since I saw him I thought he was the best spinner in England and would be England Captain"? If he can't even take Wickets in the CC at a decent average then why is he playing in Tests? He's been outclassed here, pure and simple.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
And yet another one goes!

Craig White has a side injury, is almost certainly out of the rest of the series, and also is doubtful for the World Cup!

Will you all please put the voodoo dolls down!