• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 8-15 July

adharcric

International Coach
Sean, e-mailed you again at both your account and the cricketmail account. Everyone else, don't look. :ph34r:

Oh yeah, don't go in and delete it either. Absolute bitch move.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
What nah? Did the team not fail to give the output? You wont see a captain going out and saying we lost because Pieterson batted like crap or there was a technical problem in the indoor nets. It is called collective responsibility. Not that hard a concept really. Any way I am having fun and didn't fathom you would go into an argument over it. It is a simple concept really, collective responsibility.
If the person responsible admits responsibility (in this case me) though, that's different to what's said by the person in charge. If Pietersen says "I lost the game with that stroke" it's his choice.

Mind, if Sean wants to name and shame me I'm man enough to take it. But yeah, collective responsibility is ideal for all the best team-leaders.

And yeah - I knew you were only messing. :)

archie mac

International Coach
I have everyone except the Prince and Richards:)

I will post them up tonight, I also think it best if Richard takes over the posting of the awards (if he has the time). I am locked into a two year contract with my provider and they are crap:@

Anyway I know Richard will do a great job:cool:

I will continue to select some awards:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've a better solution that we can discuss (ideally on MSN if you'd be able to sometime soon...? Or even now) as I (and I know virtually everyone) would be hugely reluctant to lose the precious trait that is you posting Awards (or Awads) threads.

My Awards should be with you shortly...

archie mac

International Coach
I've a better solution that we can discuss (ideally on MSN if you'd be able to sometime soon...? Or even now) as I (and I know virtually everyone) would be hugely reluctant to lose the precious trait that is you posting Awards (or Awads) threads.

My Awards should be with you shortly...
No worries mate, off to work in 15 mins, will have to be later:)

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
Did I win the award.

Can someone help me out I was nominated for the Inzy award I think 2 months ago, and I had to get a new computer (My old one was rubbish) So how do I find out if I have one.