• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's English Domestic Season Photos - 2007

Langeveldt

Soutie
Obviously a shorter thread this year due to the fact that I've gone back to South Africa... But its nice to be dodging the showers down at the county ground for a few games at least...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Top photos. Have always been a huge fan of your photography. Really like the Langer snap. Has a definite style and class about it.

The third picture, the batsman expressing surprise, is timed perfectly.

I love the fifth. Classic case of a bowler/team appealing, getting turned down and the batsman trying his best to give no attention to it, while the bowler looks on in despair.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Great pics. I dont think I recognize anyone except Trescothick. Good to see him enjoying his cricket though.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Er, they're top of Division 2 by quite a way I'll have you know!! fab pics Rich, any of Hildy? :D Shame you weren't there this morning to get a shot of Kieswetter wearing a thong over his trousers :laugh:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Great pics. I dont think I recognize anyone except Trescothick. Good to see him enjoying his cricket though.
Thanks, you'll probably know JJ van der Wath, who plays for South Africa in the odd ODI.. He's the bowler with his hands on his hips..

And a popular Aussie opener is in the first photo :laugh:

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm pretty sure that's Steven Crook in the third one and Neil Edwards (the batsmen) in the fourth one. Think the bowler might be David Lucas but not 100%...:unsure: