• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Eleven cricketing *** scandals

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well it hasn't been closed yet...

Don't see that there's too much wrong with this, TBH. Have seen plenty worse.

Nor, though, is there really much to say about the article other than... OK. :mellow:

simmy

International Regular
Why is thread inappropriate?

1. It gives us a chance to use the "middle stump" innuendo
2. If Cricinfo use it, then its fine for here too...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, love the logic of if 1 website can, so can another... CW and CI do not apply the same rules.

As I say - not really inappropriate, but not something especially interesting either, really.

Beleg

International Regular
LOL, cricinfo reported this in true tabloid style.

I am still grinning about the 78 year old Sri Lankan madame.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, andmark's 10. (Actually, he's 11 now) cdm is 13.

And I think I was 7 or 8 when I first heard of it, ITBT.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, think it was just mentioned by some of the other guys I knew back then, TBH. Only one comment sticks in my mind, though: "my girlfriend doesn't know how to have ***". :laugh::lol:

ANnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyway... can see the boss not being best pleased with us again here... :ph34r:

armchairumpire

U19 Cricketer
Rather amusing but all pretty well documented stuff. A bit odd for Cricinfo - sure they haven't been bought by the Daily Telegraph?