• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jayasuriya V Knight OD Batting

Purely as a batsman

• Knight

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Jayasuriya

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Alfred Trestail

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Eh? That post was directed at Garven, not either of you. I used the same thing for KaZo a little while ago.

Don't tell me you're going to start telling me off for saying a poster has a bit of hometown bias in those two cases too...? :mellow:
Pasag's post was a joke.

My post wasn't moderational at all - simply questioning the fact that you stereotyped that as an Australian view despite me not holding it. If Garven believed it because he was Australian, then I would as well.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pasag's post was a joke.
Oh, OK, fair noof. The quick succession of the two of you's which appeared to say the same thing threw me off, I guess.
My post wasn't moderational at all - simply questioning the fact that you stereotyped that as an Australian view despite me not holding it. If Garven believed it because he was Australian, then I would as well.
I didn't stereotype it as an Australian view, was just lightly mocking Garven because, to me, he's well known (as KaZo is) as being someone who's likely to rate an Aussie above someone else if there's the slightest chance.

My comment said nothing about other Australians, or at least, didn't intend to.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is it really that hard to ignore the irrelevant stats?

the information you need is there.
No, it's not very hard at all. However, it would've saved a fair bit of hassle if open365 just used the relevant stats in his first post.

open365

International Vice-Captain
It would have also saved a lot of hassle if you didn't point them out in the first place...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can this argument actually get any more pointless?

I guess if we start discussing how pointless it is, it will indeed, so don't reply to that. :p

open365

International Vice-Captain
Yes, so what? Tidy your act up mate.
Not meaning to restart any proper debate in this thread as it's already been driven off topic, but i had to ask, what the hell did i do to get that response???

Last edited: