• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You know you are obsessed with cricket when...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
When you've single handedly popularized cricket throughout most of your school and single handedly started a school team, much like Amir Khan in Lagaan :cool:, and enrolled your team in the inter-school season and 2 tournaments and organized a Police-Student game and found your team a coach (just a teacher/supervisor in reality)... and to top it off, won your team there only game of the season with your part-time offspin when in reality you're an opening batsman and a medium-fast bowler.
I've been trying to do that at my job for ages. Well done Turd.

Days of Grace

International Captain
When you device a complex cricket ratings system and rate EVERY player that has scored either 500 runs or taken 40 wickets in the history of the game. Then you post your top 100s on cricketweb.

Xuhaib

International Coach
When you've single handedly popularized cricket throughout most of your school and single handedly started a school team, much like Amir Khan in Lagaan :cool:, and enrolled your team in the inter-school season and 2 tournaments and organized a Police-Student game and found your team a coach (just a teacher/supervisor in reality)... and to top it off, won your team there only game of the season with your part-time offspin when in reality you're an opening batsman and a medium-fast bowler.
Good going bro.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
- When the total price comes up on the checkout at the supermarket you scream "HOwzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Steulen

International Regular
When you watch videos like this and pride yourself on being able to name pretty much each batsman and bowler.
Meh. How they can make such a film and not include the Dale Steyn dismissal of Michael Vaughan is beyond me.

Does that qualify me as a cricket nut?

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Meh. How they can make such a film and not include the Dale Steyn dismissal of Michael Vaughan is beyond me.
Not sure what you're watching because "that" ball by Dale Steyn to Michael Vaughan is their at 1.05. Has to be just about the best ball I've ever seen. Maybe the Waqar yorker or the Wasim ball to Croft would come close.

andyc

Not sure what you're watching because "that" ball by Dale Steyn to Michael Vaughan is their at 1.05. Has to be just about the best ball I've ever seen. Maybe the Waqar yorker or the Wasim ball to Croft would come close.
Haha yeah, was going to say. Hell of a ball though.

Perm

Does that qualify me as a cricket nut?
Haha yeah, was going to say. Hell of a ball though.
No batsmen in the history of the game could have played that ball.
Woah, what a ripper. Vaughan must've been on that video at least five times.

Son Of Coco

When you shave your bikini line and tend to it until it has all the characteristics of the wicket your favourite team is playing on next...

:blink: