• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Next generation superstars in cricket - Ian Chappell

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And lol at Richard, it's awkward to say the least. I don't think I've ever seen anyone but you bring it up in my time here and you could guarantee everyone would have forgotten about it, had you left it to die. You don't see me or anyone else bringing up their own crap (besides Prince) from the past.
Hmm... TBF it's not usually you that mentions Vomitgate, but it still comes-up regularly enough.

As I say, I often bring it up as a bit of a joke, but usually that results in me re-reading it and thinking "FFS, how stupid were you?"

Swervy

International Captain
Nouwt to do with OT, TBH. Anyway, it's still there at present, so have a read. Remember - these things do NOT reprisent the views of the poster any longer.

hahaha..a refreshing (and understandably controversial) piece of non-PCism. Superb.:laugh: (Not that I would endorse the view that India is 'one big country of vomit':laugh: ).

Conjures up all sorts of imagery!!!!

And the question 'why would anyone want to play in vomit?'...well indeed.....it is a perfectly valid question:laugh:

Gem

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sigh. It's embarrassing and I'd appreciate if you didn't link to it or bring it up out of the blue.
Sorry mate. Did think twice, and probably should've a third, given what I've just said in the post above. Will delete that and allow you to modify the above posts.

Again - sorry. I should know better, TBH.

pasag

RTDAS
Sorry mate. Did think twice, and probably should've a third, given what I've just said in the post above. Will delete that and allow you to modify the above posts.

Again - sorry. I should know better, TBH.
Nah no point in deleting it now. Just the point is, unlike you I don't like the crap in my past here being brought up if can be avoided.

Anyways, back to superstars of the future :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah no point in deleting it now. Just the point is, unlike you I don't like the crap in my past here being brought up if can be avoided.
As I say - please accept my apologies. I really should have thought more carefully, I've discussed the matter with you more than once.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, that was it. Very fitting. I have my own pic to deal with him whenever he uses that account, which seems to be an even more stupid persona than most of his many.