• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which kind of match do you prefer?

Which kind of cricket match do you like best?

• One-Day International

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • TEST

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • First-class

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • One-day

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Domestic

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stumpski

International Captain
Does the County Championship count as 'first-class' or 'domestic?'

Depends whether I'm watching on TV, or there in person.

stumpski

International Captain
I would say it's both, but OK.

Domestic for 'live action', Tests for TV viewing. I have been to about a dozen Test matches, but the experience gets less enjoyable each time.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I would say it's both, but OK.

Domestic for 'live action', Tests for TV viewing. I have been to about a dozen Test matches, but the experience gets less enjoyable each time.
I was going to ask which county's games you attend, until I spotted your location just in time! It sounds like you've been going there for quite a while. A mate of mine used to go to Canterbury all the time. He recently died, unfortunately, but his ashes were sprinkled over some of the playing area.

EDIT
I meant to add that tests are obviously my preferred form of the game.

Last edited: