• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

James

Cricket Web Owner
Feb 2: v Canterbury Wizards at QE II Park, Christchurch

Feb 3 v Canterbury Wizards at QE II Park, Christchurch

Feb 5: Twenty20 at Jade Stadium, Christchurch.

Feb 7: Twenty20 at Eden Park, Auckland.

Feb 9: 1st ODI at Westpac Stadium, Wellington.

Feb 12: 2nd ODI at Seddon Park, Hamilton

Feb 15: 3rd ODI at Eden Park, Auckland

Feb 20: 4th ODI at McLean Park, Napier.

Feb 23: 5th ODI at Jade Stadium, Christchurch.

Feb 25-26: v Otago Volts at University Oval, Dunedin

Feb 28-March 1: v Otago Volts at University Oval, Dunedin

March 5-9: 1st Test Match at Seddon Park, Hamilton

March 13-17: 2nd Test Match at Basin Reserve, Wellington.

March 22-26: 3rd Test Match at McLean Park, Napier.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Strange to have 2 warm-ups against Otago (and also Canterbury but thats more understandable given they are in consecutive days)

Days of Grace

International Captain
Surely that's a mistake there, to have two matches scheduled with Otago? What would be the point, since they are moving to Hamilton straight after? Make more sense to have a match with the Northern Knights IMO.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone know when the tickets go on sale? I want to book my seats for the Basin before the ****ty Barmy tossing Army allocate themselves the grassy bank.

Also, given how **** the weather has been during March for the last couple of years, I'm incredulous that the tests have been scheduled for this time. I remember being at the Basin for the Windies test a couple of years back, and it was almos foggy. Horrible conditions.

Perm

I'm going to set aside time from the 25th Februray until the 1st March so I can watch England play Otago, screw Uni.

Craig

World Traveller
Three Tests?! And New Zealand will play three Tests over there as well in the same year.

I feel dizzy.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
This is great to see, NZ have played a criminal lack of Test cricket in recent years so it will be fantastic to see them back in the fold regularly.

HeathDavisSpeed

Given my current knee problems, I think I would have to turn down the call from the NZC. I struggle to get through a game of indoor cricket at the moment - though I did play last night and took four wickets. Blew one guys stumps away twice in two balls.... Love it.

Fiery

Banned
Given my current knee problems, I think I would have to turn down the call from the NZC. I struggle to get through a game of indoor cricket at the moment - though I did play last night and took four wickets. Blew one guys stumps away twice in two balls.... Love it.
Don't wait by the phone anyway mate :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Feb 2: v Canterbury Wizards at QE II Park, Christchurch

Feb 3 v Canterbury Wizards at QE II Park, Christchurch

Feb 5: Twenty20 at Jade Stadium, Christchurch.

Feb 7: Twenty20 at Eden Park, Auckland.

Feb 9: 1st ODI at Westpac Stadium, Wellington.

Feb 12: 2nd ODI at Seddon Park, Hamilton

Feb 15: 3rd ODI at Eden Park, Auckland

Feb 20: 4th ODI at McLean Park, Napier.

Feb 23: 5th ODI at Jade Stadium, Christchurch.

Feb 25-26: v Otago Volts at University Oval, Dunedin

Feb 28-March 1: v Otago Volts at University Oval, Dunedin

March 5-9: 1st Test Match at Seddon Park, Hamilton

March 13-17: 2nd Test Match at Basin Reserve, Wellington.

March 22-26: 3rd Test Match at McLean Park, Napier.
Will those Canterbury Wizards games be one Twenty20 and one OD game? If so, why on Earth not go Twenty20 warm-up, Twenty20 Int, OD warm-up, ODIs?

Interesting to play Tests at Seddon Park and McLean Park... have never seen a Test at either ground before. Though I'm not sorry Eden Park is off the agenda.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
I was wondering about this too. For as long as I can remember when we played in NZ the Test venues were Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington. Is there a reason why NZC have sent us to these other venues? (I don't think we've played Tests in any of these venues If I'm right, apart from the big three the only other NZ venue we played Tests in was Dunedin. Mind you from what I've read NZ people say, we're not missing much by not playuing a Test at Eden Park. One request please: Can we have two ELEVEN a side FC pre Test warm ups and not this 12-a -side guff? PS - will the Black Caps remember what a Test match is?

Last edited: