• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best non-wicket taking ball ever

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I think the word 'underachiever' perfectly describes Wasim's batting. Anybody who watched any of his late inning knocks in ODIs or his double against Zimbabwe will attest to that.
Yeah I would agree to that at least. Could have done more with the bat.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
*Proof comments on Youtube are insane*

Spocq (3 months ago)
Liam Plunketts swinging yorker is better than that

lol.
Anyone who takes those comments seriously can be fairly labelled an idiot.

Fiery

Banned
Really now? If so I think that's pretty weak on your behalf. I have nothing more to say on the subject.
Erm, okay you have reported a post. Clap clap. Whoopeee doopeee doooo. You don't really need to state it and create drama over it.
I'm hoping it might make Perm think before going round calling people idiots as he is want to do. It's quite normal to announce that you've reported it afaik

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
When people say post reported in humour, it is fine. When they do it seriously, it creates drama and sways the thread off topic more than any thing if the two people don't go along exceptionally well. It is best to report a post and leave it to the mods to decide on the course of action. If you have a problem with a course of action, you can always contact the mods or James.

Last edited:

Fiery

Banned
When people say post reported in humour, it is fine. When they do it seriously, it creates drama and sways the thread off topic more than any thing if the two people don't go along exceptionally well. It is best to report a post and leave it to the mods to decide on the course of action. If you have a problem with a course of action, you can always contact the mods or James.
I don't really expect the mods to anything about it really. I was just trying to make a point that the comment Perm made was uncalled for. The only thing it could possibly achieve is to offend Xuhaib and was totally unnecessary imo. Of course, I probably would have bothered if I hadn't been subjected to the same treatment by Perm myself recently and hoping this might put a stop to it... that's all

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Have a wrestling or boxing match with him - winner lives on. If possible, get it put on youtube for me to watch. :)

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't really expect the mods to anything about it really. I was just trying to make a point that the comment Perm was uncalled for. The only thing it could possibly achieve is to offend Xuhaib and was totally unnecessary imo. Of course, I probably would have bothered if I hadn't been subjected to the same treatment by Perm myself recently and hoping this might put a stop to it that's all
Yes I am being hypocritical in answering this but how could it offend Xubhaib? He expressed the same sentiments as me.

Fiery

Banned
Yes I am being hypocritical in answering this but how could it offend Xubhaib? He expressed the same sentiments as me.
Not the way I read it. If Xuhaib can say he wasn't offended by it then I'll take it back

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Tbh, I don't think that announcing that you have reported someones post as the best way of going about something. As Pratyush said, leave it to the Moderators, and they will deal with it, if they see fit.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I'm hoping it might make Pratyush think before going round telling people to wrestle as he is want to do. It's quite normal to announce that you've reported it afaik