• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best non-wicket taking ball ever

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Was priveleged to watch Akram. He had an invisible string attached to the ball and could move it wherever, whenever. The only times I saw some thing move better than Shakira's hips.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No fluke either this guy was capable of doing anything with the cricket ball, I have always maintained that Akram was an underachiever he was a special talent but his attitude let him down and that was confirmed by Imran.
Not sure the reasons why he may have under-achieved, but he'd make my "most watchable XI" any day.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I can't believe that. I mean, I know it happened and intellectually I know the video isn't doctored, but I can't believe that.

That thing would have hit on the outside edge of off stump!

Xuhaib

International Coach
Not sure the reasons why he may have under-achieved, but he'd make my "most watchable XI" any day.
Always got himself involved in team politics and wasn't very fit either, Imran said it was almost a nightmare to keep Waz of McDonalds and Burger King he had a very unhealthy diet.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Always got himself involved in team politics and wasn't very fit either, Imran said it was almost a nightmare to keep Waz of McDonalds and Burger King he had a very unhealthy diet.
Indeed, and the no-balls.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Wasim was an artist and that's the reason he is my fav. bowler by quite a distance.