• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scoring shots in ODIs

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm just wondering if anyone has any data on the average number dot balls, singles, twos threes, fours and sixes respectively in an ODI innings. Much appreciated if anyone has anything (even if it's not 100% accurate).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't need exact figures over the history of the game or anything - just rough stats, even if they were based on one series or something. Even educated guesses would do...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't need exact figures over the history of the game or anything - just rough stats, even if they were based on one series or something. Even educated guesses would do...
Hmm, sorry I don't have that info. You could look at old games commentary and record it yourself though.