• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

15 000 ODI Runs - Sachin Tendulkar

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
What an achievement. Simply amazing.

I've also heard that 7000 of his run have been in boundaries alone. And only 22 players have crossed the 7000 mark. Could someone verify this please.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
What an achievement. Simply amazing.

I've also heard that 7000 of his run have been in boundaries alone. And only 22 players have crossed the 7000 mark. Could someone verify this please.
nearly 11,000 test runs as well...a mountain of international runs indeed...right now he looks intent on breaking the mark for highest number of 90s in odis...:)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Brilliant stuff from the legend, didn't realise that India/South Africa had a series going on but great to see Tendulkar still doing great things.

JBH001

International Regular
Well done Tendulkar.

After 18 years its nice to see that SRT can still turn it on. _b

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congratulations Sachin, I'd far prefer if he started scoring more runs in Test match cricket though.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure he would take 10 90's in a row rather than a century here and there and then a few low scores distributed around. ;)
I'm sure that's the case, but he would be a little disappointed if he scored ten 90's in a row and converted none of them into centuries when presumably he had the chance to.