• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Proposed Changes in CW Awards

Are you in favor of the proposed changes?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
An award I can win on a regular basis surely.

Devoted Pom GeraintIsMyHero
TBH, the legends of your "self-indulgent crap" (copywright Darren Murphy) seem utterly overblown to me, but if Fuller can say
I'm waiting for the feature article suggesting that Flintoff and Hoggard be rested after England take a 3-0 lead in the Ashes now.
to you there must be something in them I suppose.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
TBH, the legends of your "self-indulgent crap" (copywright Darren Murphy) seem utterly overblown to me, but if Fuller can say to you there must be something in them I suppose.
LOL...well I do think I have been taken too seriously in the past. I did actually say that we could rest Flintoff when we went 3-0 up, but it was in jest. I think Fuller knew that though. That's from the staff forum isn't it?

Mind you, if you look at the post counts for the England-Windies official thread, I am about 4th or 5th from the top, and all of these posts have come whilst on cricinfo in comparison to most who watch. So I guess I post a lot of very excitable stuff when a wicket falls or someone makes a ton.

But back to my original point, I think some people take my predictions too seriously sometimes. I am a very loyal fan but I don't believe some of the **** I say about our level of greatness prior to every series :)