Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: CW awards for 17th-24 June

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Not going to say, otherwise I would have in that initial post. Certainly not recent, though - this guy is still around but barely posts any more these days. The days of his regular posting was long before Sean's time and quite a bit before Martyn's. Fiery might just remember, I suppose, but maybe not as the person in question is not a Kiwi and he'd have had no reason to read large numbers of his posts.
    I am not going to do any speculation here. Only person who ever said he would quit because of me was Eddie and I made sure that didn't happen because I thought his presence was much more needed here than mine.

If this person is being 'too nice' to not say it on the forum but willing to discuss it in private with every one including you (knowing very well your ability to keep a secret), then I dont have much to say about this person's niceness. He sounds like a hypocrite to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It's not one post. It's the whole thing. If someone makes one stupid post I tend to just reply in an equally snide, contemptuous manner. There's no way on Earth I'd have said what I said just because of a single post.

I have no wish to discuss the person-leaving matter further, and as I say I've said all I shall on the matter, because if the person had wanted it discussed further he or she would have mentioned it in the public eye.
    Yeah I know there were a couple of posts and I admit making those remarks and apologize for it,unlike you who has never admitted to his stupidity and annoying people on this forum. I didn't start this anyway. You were the one stalking my posts and making stupid remarks and when I did the same you started crying like a baby.

And as for this person who doesn't post here much, I dont care for something that doesnt't exist. He should have the balls to say it here rather than mentioning it the everyone on MSN.

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Hahaha, this is complete nonsense, but I've said all I'm going to say.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information