• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 17th-24 June

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Would imagine so, depends if Sean has got the entire Panel's selections on time this week. ;) I sent mine yesterday evening.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Not going to say, otherwise I would have in that initial post. Certainly not recent, though - this guy is still around but barely posts any more these days. The days of his regular posting was long before Sean's time and quite a bit before Martyn's. Fiery might just remember, I suppose, but maybe not as the person in question is not a Kiwi and he'd have had no reason to read large numbers of his posts.
I am not going to do any speculation here. Only person who ever said he would quit because of me was Eddie and I made sure that didn't happen because I thought his presence was much more needed here than mine.

If this person is being 'too nice' to not say it on the forum but willing to discuss it in private with every one including you (knowing very well your ability to keep a secret), then I dont have much to say about this person's niceness. He sounds like a hypocrite to me.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
It's not one post. It's the whole thing. If someone makes one stupid post I tend to just reply in an equally snide, contemptuous manner. There's no way on Earth I'd have said what I said just because of a single post.

I have no wish to discuss the person-leaving matter further, and as I say I've said all I shall on the matter, because if the person had wanted it discussed further he or she would have mentioned it in the public eye.
Yeah I know there were a couple of posts and I admit making those remarks and apologize for it,unlike you who has never admitted to his stupidity and annoying people on this forum. I didn't start this anyway. You were the one stalking my posts and making stupid remarks and when I did the same you started crying like a baby.

And as for this person who doesn't post here much, I dont care for something that doesnt't exist. He should have the balls to say it here rather than mentioning it the everyone on MSN.