• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 17th-24 June

adharcric

International Coach
Okay mate, would you be prepared to throw up a poll, and we will let the CC members vote on it, after all it is their awards.

Soemthing like: would you support opening the Skull up to OT? Or would you prefer a new award to be created in the Awards thread for OT?
Good idea. I'll do that.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm getting pretty sick of Sanz, TBH. I've stated here that I'm going to take absolutely no notice of that particular repetetive piece of stupidity he trots-out roughly once a week. He, as some sometimes do, has tried to be clever, and failed miserably. So I've treated him like an idiot, which he almost invariably behaves like on CW. Quite definitively the most useless poster ever to accrue such a high postcount. It's an indictment of how virtually no-one ever takes him seriously that he doesn't get more stuff thrown his way, the way one or two more obviously nasty types do.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I'm getting pretty sick of Sanz, TBH. I've stated here that I'm going to take absolutely no notice of that particular repetetive piece of stupidity he trots-out roughly once a week. He, as some sometimes do, has tried to be clever, and failed miserably. So I've treated him like an idiot, which he almost invariably behaves like on CW. Quite definitively the most useless poster ever to accrue such a high postcount. It's an indictment of how virtually no-one ever takes him seriously that he doesn't get more stuff thrown his way, the way one or two more obviously nasty types do.
That's high quality rant, maybe you can nominate and elect yourself for the Saj or whatever award there is for Rant of the week.

Whatever you said about me, can be said about you too and hey at least I dont see long standing members leaving the forum because of me. ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Whatever you said about me, can be said about you too and hey at least I dont see long standing members leaving the forum because of me. ;)
Hahahaha, you simply don't have a clue, I'm afraid. You have in fact driven away a far more fine and upstanding member from these places than the useful but undeniably much-criticised person who I have. The person in question just has the decency not to go shouting his mouth off... at least in the wide public eye... because he's an incredibly decent bloke:
Sanz
I'm leaving the forums if something isn't done about him.

And now he comes and starts his ridiculousness, without my having to do anything with him. If he has a history of spats with me, why in the bloody can't he keep his trap shut.
Here's a few more home truths about the generally exceptionally low esteem you're held in around these parts:
... vs Sanz
Seriously mate, you're wasting your time baiting this guy. You know he's not going to be terribly constructive so why bother? I didn't think what you said or subsequent responses were really all that inflammatory but Sanz is a pretty well-documented troll on these forums.
Personally, I think he's a trouble-maker.

I won't respond to his current post sticking his blooming nose in where it's not wanted, despite the fact that he's spoiling for a fight as usual.
The guy is an annoying troll from my experience.
he's a loser, but too intelligent and articulate to get himself into bannable territory (much as a lot of people would love to see it happen)
It really is difficult to see what the point in you on these forums is. You do little but look for fights, rarely make constructive contribution to interesting discussions, seem to have no interest in doing anything but criticising as many people as you can possibly find the excuse to, both cricketers and people who talk about cricketers, never miss any opportunity to bait certain people, and seem to find delight in trotting-out the same nonsense as criticism - because, of course, there's nothing else you can find. It not only gets unutterably monotonous, but irritates a great many people. It says a lot about the fact that virtually no-one takes you remotely seriously that nothing has ever been done about you.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hahahaha, you simply don't have a clue, I'm afraid. You have in fact driven away a far more fine and upstanding member from these places than the useful but undeniably much-criticised person who I have. The person in question just has the decency not to go shouting his mouth off... at least in the wide public eye... because he's an incredibly decent bloke:

who? :unsure:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Richard, Sanz, come on guys, let's not have another awards thread descend into fighting :)

What would Erasure say?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
GIMH - You are right. Last thing I wanted was to start my day like this. Since I started this, I am the one who should end this.

Richard - I apologize for making a stupid post. Also If you were serious about some member leaving the forum because of me, Please contact me via email. I will be out for the weekend, but will respond to the email when I get back.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Thanks for the Skull. I must admit anyone who knows me would say I was far more likely to get the dreaded Greigy:laugh: