• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC presidency could be decided on toss of a coin

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Methinks it is. Cameron would never remotely consider Naughtying that (*cue Cameron entering with a Naughty quoting that post...*)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ritchie (Perm) is probably the 2nd-most common user of it; Greg (NZTailender) thinks of himself as Cameron's disciple. Craig, well... he uses lots of smilies. Except the Rolleyes, of course.

I could have easily said the whole lot of them, TBH, but just CBA.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I generally pick up on the obvious ones that are basically waiting for a naughty, on the odd occasion I have been known to twist something into a statement that is naughty-worthy.

EDIT: LOL at Pup Clarke still having trouble with it :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
'Twas simply a quite-deliberately OTT hey-wasn't-that-obvious usage.

Probably needs a YES, THIS etc. TBH.

brockley

International Captain
ITs a done deal.
The asian bloc,south africa and zimbabwe against aus.nz,eng.wi,the windies vote is shakey.
Pawar to get the job the pay off zimbabwe to get test status back.
So no coin toss.

jeevan

International 12th Man
Overheard at the next ICC executive meeting:

There, but for the toss of a coin, goes Sharad Pawar.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
ITs a done deal.
The asian bloc,south africa and zimbabwe against aus.nz,eng.wi,the windies vote is shakey.
Pawar to get the job the pay off zimbabwe to get test status back.
So no coin toss.
Asian Bloc and blah blah blah..You looking stupid now.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Personally I couldn't give a **** about who the president of the ICC is.