• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Does it strike anyone else as stupid that OTT pandering to the sponsors has resulted in all three ODI venues on this tour having basically the same name? Actually, that brings me to a question I've often wanted to ask...

James, do you get sent this info through official channels? If so, do they compel you to use the sponsored names?

Flem274*

123/5
Oh damn, this has got me all hyped up and wanting cricket. November? Damn thats during exams, oh well can't wait for the cricket!

Craig

World Traveller
Oh damn, this has got me all hyped up and wanting cricket. November? Damn thats during exams, oh well can't wait for the cricket!
Yeah it is one of those cringeworthy things in sport to see the names of stadiums being changed to meet that of the sponsors. I think South Africa and the US have to be the two worst offenders in this. Will we be seeing Tests being played at Kellogs Snap Crackle 'n Pop Newlands soon? God only help us if the MCC did such a thing to Lords :dry: :@

Two Tests and three ODIs and a meaningless Twenty20 game. Wake me when anything interesting happens.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
series against a specific team comes in 2years . even if you fail in your exams , you can write them again.....cool mate