• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

North American Indo-Pak Series return

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
There are a lot of asians in the USA and Canada so this tour should be quite popular, however, I think 3 ODIs across the continent would be sufficient.

FRAZ

International Captain
woohooo
Pakistan all the way :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
: ****** fan mode:

Waiting for Sanz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Man I'd be so happy if this works out. My one and only cricket game I watched live at the stadium was when India/Pak came to Toronto, and that was the game "Aloo" ran into the crowd with a bat.

Let's see what happens this time around.

Bouncer

State Regular
Man I'd be so happy if this works out. My one and only cricket game I watched live at the stadium was when India/Pak came to Toronto, and that was the game "Aloo" ran into the crowd with a bat.

Let's see what happens this time around.

What is your re-collection of that incident, describe as much in detail as u can!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
What is your re-collection of that incident, describe as much in detail as u can!
Sorry man I was very small then, didn't know a thing that happened. In fact fell asleep during that match. It was my dad that informed me about it, years later, telling me we were present during that incident.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry man I was very small then, didn't know a thing that happened. In fact fell asleep during that match. It was my dad that informed me about it, years later, telling me we were present during that incident.
So you didn't really watch it Live then ? ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, the little 7-year-old Aseem. :happy:

haroon510

International 12th Man
haha lol

i was watching ind-pak series when kapil got wacked in the head by shoaib akhter....... wait shoaib never played in the same match against kapil ,,,, wait i have never been to a live cricket match studium lol hah

that is how u sound right now buddy lol

FRAZ

International Captain
No Interest in such useless games. I wont be spending my time and money on such events.
I have some questions !
Useless in which sense ? hmmmmm let me say , what if Gawaskar is commentating that series then will it be useless?
What is the "uselessness" in your book of wisdomatic pearls ?
Money wise , fan following wise or what else?
If there is a voting on this issue then defifoxinately people would love to see such a series IMHFO !!!!!

I wanna explore that hidden section of the brain which makes it useless please !!!!!

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
haha lol

i was watching ind-pak series when kapil got wacked in the head by shoaib akhter....... wait shoaib never played in the same match against kapil ,,,, wait i have never been to a live cricket match studium lol hah

He doesn't sound anything like that, I was wondering why Turd was at an ODI when he was so young, and his explanation is okay with me.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
haha lol

:wacko:

InzyAward next week methinks.