• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Two high profile Black Caps to quit NZ Cricket

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I shall hereby refer to you as Heath5/63....happy? :)
Its not just about success... I just wanted to bask in the love that Dion was getting... Just jealousy.

:laugh:.Heath how you managed to play tests when your first class record wasn't that good is beyond me...
Well, la-dee-da. How's your first class record? Anyway, I have one word for you to answer your question.

HEATHDAVISSPEED

HeathDavisSpeed

Well, how long's a piece of string? At the very height of Heath's powers? Between 140kph and 155kph. The real effort ball... you know, the one that would end up nestling down by the 3rd man boundary... that'd be 155-160kph. After the injury, probably 135-145kph... 150 with a tail wind.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was wondering who Ritchie was... Richie Benaud... Shane Richie.... Richie Edwards from the Manic Street Preachers.... But no, Richie Richard meant Perm... Obviously
:laugh: Was deliberate that time. :p Was even funnier that the man in question responded before you had the chance to register your cluelessness. ;)

HeathDavisSpeed

Don't worry - i may not have replied in time, but there was certainly an soupcon of confusion prior to Perm's reply...