• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3_man cricket

cover drive man

International Captain
What format you play??

Keeper,Bowler,batsman???
We have it that we take turns to bat and the bowler has an over (like normal) And all three players are against each other but the fielder and bowler are temporaraly on the same side the person with the most runs wins.

Seanplfc

Cricket Spectator
Yeahhh

Yer ive played, better playing against a wall! No wicket keeper needed lol And edges against wall means OUT! :laugh:

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
We have it that we take turns to bat and the bowler has an over (like normal) And all three players are against each other but the fielder and bowler are temporaraly on the same side the person with the most runs wins.
yes thats how we play!!!
what do you do for a loss of wicket?
we just skip to the end of the batsmans over.

we generly play 10 overs batting each and we each bowl 5 overs at each batsman!!
so no matter how many wickets you lose you still bat your 10!!!
i dunno if you have a better idea?

headhunter

Yer ive played, better playing against a wall! No wicket keeper needed lol And edges against wall means OUT! :laugh:
HAHA legend!!!

iv played cricket in a picnic area oval bout 10 yards wide!!!!
4's and 6's constantly!!!!
Wichets bout 2 yards wide though LOL

Seanplfc

Cricket Spectator
3 man cricket

HAHA legend!!!

iv played cricket in a picnic area oval bout 10 yards wide!!!!
4's and 6's constantly!!!!
Wichets bout 2 yards wide though LOL
:laugh: snds decent that, Just need afew more pople, wen we get about 7 of use you can have a legend of a game, 2 bats, bowler, wicky , and 3 fielders ! should try it in the summer!! :cool:

"We dont like cricket..We love it" haha 8-)

headhunter

"We dont like cricket..We love it" haha 8-)[/QUOTE]

you can say that again!!!!

this is what we do when the sea stops play in beach cricket!!! :laugh:

Raptor11

Cricket Spectator
Yeah, me and my two cousins, aged 12 and 15, play three man cricket in our back yard.

It works like this: First We play Odds and Even , the winner picks if he wants to be a batsman, bowler or fielder first and what he wants the others to be.

Then, after the bowler gets the batsman out (After an over the bowler becomes the fielder and vice versa) the current bowler who got him out becomes batsman and fielder becomes bowler and previous batsman becomes fielder.

It's like this:
fielder - bowler - batsman

Man, I LOVE backyard cricket: Your own rules, your own friends, your own GAME :)

Last edited: