• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

fav barmy army chants?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
to the tune of The Beatles Yellow Submarine:
'We shall never live in a crimnal colony, OI!, criminal colony, OI!'

'get your ****ty stars of our flag, dah-dah-dah'

:)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i heard this one where they go through each day of the week and what they do. I cant remember them off my head but ill see if i can get the words from somewhere.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Looking forward to catching up with the guys at the Coogee Bay Hotel at the end of the Test Match and also in Bowral...

Should be a hoot!!

sasnoz

Banned
they had a good a good one for astle

nathan astle, nathan astle,
dropped the catch that won the match,
scored 200 doesnt matter
cos he dropped the vital catch

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Following Langer's criticism of them for being overweight and unfit (or something like that) they greeted him the next morning as he went out to field with a chant of "We're so fat it's unbelievable"

Orin

School Boy/Girl Captain
sasnoz said:
they had a good a good one for astle

nathan astle, nathan astle,
dropped the catch that won the match,
scored 200 doesnt matter
cos he dropped the vital catch
Good one Sas

Orin

School Boy/Girl Captain
Rik said:
I'm still in awe of Astle though...only International player I know who bats like me...
You having to be dreaming, you bat like Courtney Walsh.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Orin said:
You having to be dreaming, you bat like Courtney Walsh.
And you reccon would Courtney average 99 in an indoor season filled with Shropshire and Welsh County Players? :lol:

Last edited:

Orin

School Boy/Girl Captain
Rik said:
And you reccon would Courtney average 99 in an indoor season filled with Shropshire and Welsh County Players? :lol:
You call averaging 99 in matches against kids 10 years and under, big.

Langeveldt

Soutie
yeh, point, plus you only played three matches.

I averaged 112 after playing three matches last season, that dropped to 24 after playing twenty odd matches

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
yeh, point, plus you only played three matches.

I averaged 112 after playing three matches last season, that dropped to 24 after playing twenty odd matches
Yes but did you only have 4 overs to get those runs in? :D