• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 10-17 June

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Delighted with the Sobers and I also thought James' thread was very deserving. Congratulations to all winners and thanks to the awards team.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
The Mike Hussey award for best newcomer (less then 500 posts), not too many have had a great debut and continued success like “Mr Cricket” And the Winner is:
Manee slightly belated but well deserved nevertheless:happy:
Thank you for the award.

oz_fan

International Regular
Sent my awards on the weekend but got his message the first time I sent them:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to
connect successfully to the destination mail server.

kehlers@iprimus.com.au
And this the second time:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

kehlers@iprimus.com.au

Anyway I'll post my award here:

Greigy - goes to Turbinator for this click here. Special mention to Prince EWS for this click here.

Marsh/Lillee - goes to Anil for his prediction that Turbinator would get the Greigy click here.

Congrats to all other winners.

Last edited:

Perm

Well deserved Greigy from Turb, but I think Prince was equally deserving, if less assertive with his post.

HeathDavisSpeed

Not good enough
Make some bizarre posts and you'll find yourself in contention for the FIAB award. Unfortunately, I think that only Heath has made suitably bizarre entries in the last week.

Where are the people trying to line up Hollywood stars as the next coach of Pakistan? Where are the people looking for details of what they should be doing whilst on holiday on Spain?

Well, I ask you... 8-)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not really, surely whoever the judges are for those awards can come up with someone. They've got a whole week
They did though - if you read the posts about the Afridi, there were around 7 contenders, however no award was given as none of the posts stood out above the other six. Surely that is feasible.