• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 10-17 June

Fiery

Banned
archie, did you get the email I sent you last night? I have had trouble with sending emails to you in the past so just want to make sure. Cheers

adharcric

International Coach
I suppose an inevitable side-effect of an expanding Panel is some delays. :)
Disagree. He's been late three weeks in a row ... and he's only been on the panel for four weeks. Really isn't a huge deal but that's rather inaccurate - we rarely had such delays back in the day (w/ np10, marc and co). Slackers. :p

archie mac

International Coach
I am ready, should I go, or should I wait for the Prince

Reminds me of a song, should I go, or should I stay now (who sang that?)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I am ready, should I go, or should I wait for the Prince

Reminds me of a song, should I go, or should I stay now (who sang that?)
I only got home an hour or so ago - it'd take a while to update the milestones, so just go ahead without me.

I seem to have unexpectedly found a life recently and have been busy on Sunday and Monday for the last few weeks - partly due to exams and partly due to just social events. I know it's not acceptable behaviour of a panel member though - especially a new one - so I apologise and will endeavour to be more organised in future by getting prepared on Saturday afternoon.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I have attempted to make a few long ones for the Afridi but mainly to get my point across, hopefully I can get it;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well aware that I'm not Akhil (adharcric, the Afridi judge) I do nonetheless know that you've been in contention several times.

As this week (not the week of this Award thread)'s Afridi shows, though, it doesn't have to be long.