Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 261

Thread: CW awards for 10-17 June

  1. #166
    Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    2005
    Posts
    80,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    That's right, your soul-mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup Clarke View Post
    Last edited by Richard; 21-06-2007 at 06:34 AM. Reason: The smiley is more than it seems...
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

  2. #167
    International Captain Pup Clarke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    6,067
    Why the laugh smilie Rich?. I was just wondering why Fiery called Martin (thierry henry) your "soul mate".
    Proud member of the Twenty20 is boring society


    E-Mail - liamhowgate@yahoo.co.uk
    MSN - liamhowgate@hotmail.com

  3. #168
    Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    2005
    Posts
    80,401
    Click the smiley, TBH.

  4. #169
    International Captain Pup Clarke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    6,067


  5. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Whangaparaoa, Auckland
    Posts
    10,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup Clarke View Post
    I'll explain it for you Pup Clarke... Richard thinks that thierry henry is uncannily similar to him for some reason...despite the fact they are quite disimilar and that thierry henry probably objects to the comparison

  6. #171
    International Captain Pup Clarke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    6,067
    I know...I did click on the smile Fiery.

  7. #172
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    On a trip to the moon
    Posts
    48,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Click the smiley, TBH.
    So that's what you mean when you say that!
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDong View Post
    gimh has now surpassed richard as the greatest cw member ever imo

    RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

  8. #173
    Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    2005
    Posts
    80,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    I'll explain it for you Pup Clarke... Richard thinks that thierry henry is uncannily similar to him for some reason...despite the fact they are quite disimilar and that thierry henry probably objects to the comparison
    Given that I've talked to him quite a bit, and have known him on CW for the best part of 4 years... I think I'm a bit better placed to know how similar we are and whether or not Martin minds the comparison.

    TBH.

  9. #174
    Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    2005
    Posts
    80,401
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    So that's what you mean when you say that!
    When I say what? There are quite a few things I've said on CW down the years...

  10. #175
    State Captain Nishant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    1,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup Clarke View Post
    I know...I did click on the smile Fiery.
    hey pup...whats the weather like in glasgow ATM?

  11. #176
    Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    2005
    Posts
    80,401
    ^^^^^^^FIAB... and if you dare delete it somone'll restore it ... I see a certain Robert Cribb reading this thread this very moment, for instance...

  12. #177
    International Captain Pup Clarke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    6,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishant View Post
    hey pup...whats the weather like in glasgow ATM?
    The weather...it's just started to rain about 10 minutes ago. Bloody annoying as I have a cricket match tonight.

  13. #178
    State Captain Nishant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    1,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup Clarke View Post
    The weather...it's raining.
    seriously? DAMN!!!!

    hope it gets better!

  14. #179
    State Captain Nishant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    1,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup Clarke View Post
    The weather...it's just started to rain about 10 minutes ago. Bloody annoying as I have a cricket match tonight.
    do you know what the stands are like at that stadium in titwood?

  15. #180
    International Captain Pup Clarke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    6,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishant View Post

    hope it gets better!
    Not likely I'm afraid. Usually when the rain hits this part of the world it takes a while to stop.

    Edit: As I'm typing the rain is getting heavier and heavier.

    If the cricket's off and tonight me thinks.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. CW awards for 17-24 Sept.
    By archie mac in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 25-09-2006, 10:41 PM
  2. Awards Feedback
    By archie mac in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 07:02 AM
  3. CW awards 18-25 June
    By archie mac in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:38 AM
  4. CW awards 4-11 of June
    By archie mac in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 18-06-2006, 01:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •