• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 10-17 June

Nishant

International 12th Man
There are quite a few seats. Last time I was at Titwood was about 3 weeks ago scoring for the 1stX1. You going Nishant?.
yep...really happy as well..being in england i dont get to go to india matches all the time and especially those that involve india and pakistan. So when i got picked in a ballot you can imagine how happy i was!
BUT..the worst thing would be if it is rained off..i will officially cry!:cry:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He was pretty nippy on his day Dion. To be fair to him, he may not have been as fast as ole Heath, but he more than made up for it with his batting and his mouth.