• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nothing Official About It

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Did you know?

"Ajit Agarkar has got a great back lift. It's like an Octopus falling from a tree." - Navjot Singh Sidhu.

Source: ESPN Star Sports.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Is Sidhu commentating up there in NZ ? looks like there is a blooper in every team of commentators...:rolleyes:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
The thing with Sidhu though is that he never makes sense? Why not just say what's happening instead of waffling on? Oh...I forgot...he's unique:rolleyes:

V Reddy

International Debutant
I heard that he once said Warney a pumpkin:lol::lol: . Slater was commentating during the Natwest Final. Harsha and Slater were talking about Sidhu and Slater said that once after hitting Warne for a four, Sidhu went upto him and said that you should be up there in the dressing you pumpkin and Slater while laughing with Harsha said that Warney didn't know what to say.:lol::lol:

[Edited on 14/12/2002 by vishnureddy]

anzac

International Debutant
mind you give him credit - he got it right when he said that the Indian Team & administration has got the old head in the sand mentallity.......:D:D:D

anzac

International Debutant
Originally posted by Rik
Yes but you don't have to be a genious to have noticed that :P
true....but I wasn't calling him a genious and it was interesting to hear a former test player making the comments.....

;)