• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The week of all weeks for NZ Cricket

Craig

World Traveller
Why the are the Blackcaps in the media are referred to as the BLACKCAPS, has to be the stupidiest thing.

sportychic33

State 12th Man
You live in Naenae? Do you play cricket for Naenae along with Jesse Ryder?
Yep, I live in Naenae, used to play for Naenae Old Boys as Junior then moved to my school team which has sinced died cause there aren't enough players. So now I don't play. Naenae Old Boys is awesome though, the people are great.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep, I live in Naenae, used to play for Naenae Old Boys as Junior then moved to my school team which has sinced died cause there aren't enough players. So now I don't play. Naenae Old Boys is awesome though, the people are great.
Naenae do seem to be a decent bunch of lads, at least below the Pearce Cup team. Decent enough grounds and club rooms. Have problems with the Wainui teams; I don't know how they manage to find so many bastards for one team. Not considering getting back into cricket next season?

sportychic33

State 12th Man
Naenae do seem to be a decent bunch of lads, at least below the Pearce Cup team. Decent enough grounds and club rooms. Have problems with the Wainui teams; I don't know how they manage to find so many bastards for one team. Not considering getting back into cricket next season?
What club do you play for? Am moving to Palmerston North next year so will see whether any of the clubs have a good womens team that I might be able to join.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ha. Naming the club I play for might give away a little bit more information than I need to :ph34r:

Suffice to say, I do still play cricket in the Hutt Valley. My other half played for Wellington Collegians until her back went this year. I doubt she'll play again now.

The Women's standard is pretty good in Wellington though. Dunno what its like in Palmy.