• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** Quadrangular Series in Ireland

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointed that the rain washed out the game, Netherlands were firmly in the driving seat.

Perm

William Porterfield comes into the Irish side, replacing Kenny Carroll. Match delayed to a damp outfield, hopefully they get it sorted quickly.

Perm

More rain.

Ireland going pretty good now, Botha 40*. O'Brien needs to pick up the pace though.

stumpski

International Captain
Ireland beat Scotland by 23 runs. I'm pleased this one wasn't curtailed by the weather - the match between these two old rivals is always a big occasion.

1-9-7-7

International Regular
No I didn't.
I'm well aware it is but I haven't as of yet come across another George on the forum.
Especially not an irish one.