• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** Netherlands in Canada ***

James

Cricket Web Owner
ODIs

Canada v Netherlands on 01 Jul 2007 at the Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club, Toronto, Canada

Canada v Netherlands on 03 Jul 2007 at the Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club, Toronto, Canada

Canada v Netherlands on 04 Jul 2007 at the Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club,

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I expect Netherlands to beat Canada comfortably . I wonder if Davison will be available for Canada ?

Kriketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I am expecting Canada to win the series. All they need to do is just take care of Ryan ten D. Yes, I believe Davison will be there, and thiese matches are a good oppurtunity for Bagai to get back in form

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Netherlands should win this series pretty comfortably, I'm predicting 3-0. Ryan ten Doeschate is in a class of his own and he should get them across the line.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah, agree with Craigos, Netherlands quite easily with RTD cleaning up.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Would like to know where you've got the info on the ODI on 1 July though. All informed sources (Canadian Association, CricketEurope, KNCB) claim there's only two ODIs, with the Intercontinental Cup scheduled for 28 June to 1 July. In that case, I'm tipping Netherlands 2-0 Canada.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Are these official ODIs? I'm not altogether sure of the status of the associates who qualified for the WC now it's over.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are these official ODIs? I'm not altogether sure of the status of the associates who qualified for the WC now it's over.
I am pretty sure that those associate nations are able to keep their ODI status until some sort of review is going to be held to determine whether they should be granted permanent ODI status.

FRAZ

International Captain
Maple will beat dutchies eee zee lee !!!
We have decent bowling line up .Red and the white will definately overcome this citrus !!!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Maple will beat dutchies eee zee lee !!!
We have decent bowling line up .Red and the white will definately overcome this citrus !!!
Talking about decent bowling line up, Umar Bhatti was umpiring my U19 game over the weekend. :cool:

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
To be fair It will not be the rollover youa re all expecting. Canada have a decent team and have players that can win games for them.

Isura

U19 Captain
HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Would like to know where you've got the info on the ODI on 1 July though. All informed sources (Canadian Association, CricketEurope, KNCB) claim there's only two ODIs, with the Intercontinental Cup scheduled for 28 June to 1 July. In that case, I'm tipping Netherlands 2-0 Canada.
Yes, I think it is a mistake. cricinfo as well has that date slotted for the 4-day match. I hope that is also in Toronto. I'd love to see some FC cricke.t ODIs I could care less.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Will Canada's home advantage spill it towards an upset? OOH. Hope Holland wins but love the dynamics of cricket.. Can't wait for it!

/ends hyperbole.

Last edited: