• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

# 4 for the All Time Test XI

# 4 Batsman for the All Time Test XI

• Total voters

oz_fan

International Regular
Votes are tied so I'll create a tie breaker poll between just Hammond and Tendulkar shortly.

bagapath

International Captain
Headley's better than Viv. An average of 69.86 in first class cricket is astounding, shows his 60.83 test average is no fluke.
but viv averaged 50 over more than 100 tests and headley played only 20 odd tests. the difference between viv and other champion batters in this poll was his ability to dominate any bowling attack under all conditions. in this race of giants viv's ability to entertain and dominate while leading his team to victory should tip the scale in his favor. we'll hold on to this argument for the next spot, though.

waiting for the tie-breaker poll to start.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yea, it is either Hammond or Sachin here and the other will miss out. #5 is reserved for Viv and #6 for Sobers IMO. Or if we want an all rounder, #5 for Sobers, #6 for Gilly, #7 for Imran...something like that.

pasag

RTDAS
Yea, it is either Hammond or Sachin here and the other will miss out. #5 is reserved for Viv and #6 for Sobers IMO. Or if we want an all rounder, #5 for Sobers, #6 for Gilly, #7 for Imran...something like that.
Yeah that's more or less how I'm planning on voting after this even though my preference for 4 didn't make it through.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Unfortunately, I don't think Imran is in the running. You do remember that dark, sad day when the majority of CW people, in all their infinite wisdom, decided not to vote for Imran in the 1946 - Present team? :(