• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

# 4 for the All Time Test XI

# 4 Batsman for the All Time Test XI

• Total voters

oz_fan

International Regular
oz_fan, when does the poll close?
Just realised I've forgotten to put a time limit on the poll. The winner of the poll will therefore be the batsman with the most votes at 6:00 pm on Wednesday night (AEST) so everyone will have 3 days to get their votes in.

adharcric

International Coach
Just realised I've forgotten to put a time limit on the poll. The winner of the poll will therefore be the batsman with the most votes at 6:00 pm on Wednesday night (AEST) so everyone will have 3 days to get their votes in.
Sounds good. I'd like to cast the deciding vote. :)

R_D

International Debutant
voted for Tendulkar.... probaly bit of bias but liek been said... could pick any one of them.

It was between Wally and Tendulkar for me as well.
I like many haven't seen W Hamond play so i went for the player i have seen play.

bagapath

International Captain
just voted for hammond and brought him on par with sachin. i hope the "tie-breaker voter" thinks long and hard before choosing one over the other.