Aside from standard cricket-related activities, Afridi will also be offering personalized tuition in special topics that he considers integral to being a succesful Pakistani cricketer.
Special topics include:
1. Slogging 101 (Where a straight bat is a big NO NO)
2. Dart Throwing 101 (Succesful applicants go on to Nathan Hauritz's academy)
3. Brain Explosions 101 (Where getting out is as fashionable as getting in)
4. Pitch Dancing 101 (To the tune of Ciara's - 1,2 Step)
5. Controversy Management 101 (Afridi's offers his own method to the madness that goes on in Pakistan)
6. Premature Retirement 101 (course details yet to be finalised)
7. Inconsistency 301 (As the kids are Pakistani, prior knowldege of Inconsistency 101 and 201 assumed)
Afridi believes that this academy is just the tonic needed for more Karachi-based players to break into the national team, and he hopes the additional tuition will mould players to be just like himself.