• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the ODI Series between England and WI

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters

gunner

U19 Cricketer
windies comprehensively

england scarped through by the skin of their teeth in the world cup match but windies this time for sure

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Something to do with use of User CPs... though I myself changed to 40 so long ago that I can't remember how I did it. :unsure:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I just can't resist being awkward when people talk about pages of posts when such a thing is not universal. :)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Something to do with use of User CPs... though I myself changed to 40 so long ago that I can't remember how I did it. :unsure:
User CP -> Options -> Number of posts to show per page. Right above where you select the timezone.