• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shaiq Choudry

cricket_master

Cricket Spectator
i think this guy needs to be signed up! look at how well he's done against West Indies playing for the MCC. what you think?

cricket_master

Cricket Spectator
no im not Shaaiq choudry :ph34r: from what i hear hes a very talented genuine all rounder. he bats aswell as left arm slow, counties need to take a look at him and give him the oppurtunities to play some good games, i was just wondering if any of you people knew more about him, or if you have seen him play.

cricket_master

Cricket Spectator
from the commentry that i was listning to on that game a couple of chances were put down on his bowling, and he did very well batting? :mellow: