• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worlds Best Batsmen [Present]

Best batsmen in the world?

• KP

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Tendulkar

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Adam Gilchrist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ricky Ponting

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • Ian Bell

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
I was just wondering who do you think the best batsmen in the world is present. KP is a saviour or a saint. One of the two.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
"At the moment" can be anything. The last 2 seconds, the last day, the last year, the last 60 years, the last 5063 years...

Pointless question IMO. Could do this every day, every week, every... blah-blah-ils.

Yeah, yeah - I'm off and won't be posting in this thread again, which is what I should be doing if I don't like it. 8-)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ponting clearly ahead, and followed by Kallis, Dravid and Yousuf, KP who all pretty even.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not yet, but you probably will have on Sunday or Monday unless FRAZ starts posting a bit more than he has of late.

Or c.h, of course.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The Inzamam Award (Vaguest poster of the week)
We are not sure what he is talking about, but we hope he knows.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Only to bookmark (I've thought "I'll remember that" and been proved wrong and had to spend ages searching before now) then to answer a question, TBH.