• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Were Vaughan's comments justified?

Was Vaughan right to blame Flintoff?

• Total voters

Fiery

Banned
I'm getting sick of everyone picking on Richard TBH. I know it's very hypocritical as I like to wind him up, but I've read a couple of posts over the last few days (Fiery and Sanz) who have basically said that everything Richard posts is crap, posts too much, has to have the last word etc. While I disagree with a lot of stuff that Richard says, I do respect that he has an opinion on things and sticks to his guns (he does admit he is wrong on occasion). These forums would be so much better if everyone stopped complaining about how much Richard posts just because they either a) disagree with him or b) are too lazy to read his posts.
Just recently said you were "sick of him"
Nothing really, I just get sick of him.
I would never go quite that far so...off your high horse son

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh, dear.

Thread to turn into "were Ritchie's comments on Dickinson justified?" do we think? :unsure:

(Should note - nothing wrong with the topic changing but not sure that discussion would be appropriate)