• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the first week of June

archie mac

International Coach
*hides in the corner and cries*

Seriously though, I planned to it yesterday afternoon/night but I got a bit busy with other stuff, and I also wanted to watch the cricket so I could submit a match report with my staff application - and given Foxtel didn't show the first three days properly, seeing today was pretty vital for that. Still not really acceptable though, so I apologise.

As Richard said though, milestones will be doubled up next week, and nothing truly Jimmy-worthy has emerged as far as I've seen.
I will have to dock your pay:)