• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the first week of June

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh, indeed I did. But I thought the very predictability of it might mean people'd turn down the chance. Evidently not.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
So instead you've decided to call her something that she, according to Rose, doesn't like to be called?
She knows the score. I only call her that to tease her, TBH - and rest assured, I get it back and some.

(Yeah, yeah - Naughty it if you must)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, awesome. One of the best threads I've read through in ages.

Wish I'd been around at t' time.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yup, me and him were having a discussion about it whilst you were in Sri Lanka I believe and had told us you were going away on a trip.....what you didn't mention was that it was the U19 WC ya gimp. :p

He kicked it off from there.

EDIT: Actually, was it the tour of India and not the WC?
I believe it was the WC.
Nah, Pete is right. It was the tour of India we did in September before the World Cup, which led to people finding out.

Although Rob Dauth actually knew before I headed away that I was involved in all that sort of thing. I asked him to keep it quiet, but he told everyone else, and KennyD ended up posting a thread about it somewhere.

pasag

RTDAS
Hey Archie, I've emailed you a couple of times over the past few days and I keep getting this message:

Code:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.
Have you received it?

archie mac

International Coach
Hey Archie, I've emailed you a couple of times over the past few days and I keep getting this message:

Code:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.
Have you received it?
Yes mate thanks for those:)

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh could you please include my 3000 as well, you've been forgetting it for the past few weeks :cry:.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Milestones can be doubled-up next week easily enough - I hope there was nothing Jimmy-worthy. I didn't spot anything, so hopefully nothing's been missed there.

I hope Robert feels ashamed of himself when he reads the next thread. :@

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Milestones can be doubled-up next week easily enough - I hope there was nothing Jimmy-worthy. I didn't spot anything, so hopefully nothing's been missed there.

I hope Robert feels ashamed of himself when he reads the next thread. :@
*hides in the corner and cries*

Seriously though, I planned to it yesterday afternoon/night but I got a bit busy with other stuff, and I also wanted to watch the cricket so I could submit a match report with my staff application - and given Foxtel didn't show the first three days properly, seeing today was pretty vital for that. Still not really acceptable though, so I apologise.

As Richard said though, milestones will be doubled up next week, and nothing truly Jimmy-worthy has emerged as far as I've seen.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Seriously though, I planned to it yesterday afternoon/night but I got a bit busy with other stuff, and I also wanted to watch the cricket so I could submit a match report with my staff application - and given Foxtel didn't show the first three days properly, seeing today was pretty vital for that. Still not really acceptable though, so I apologise.
About bloody time! :) I daresay we can forgive you.