• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the first week of June

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It actually wasn't, Matt's completely lost me.

EDIT: ah, yes, I see now.

Really a case for this:
:wacko:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Gets confused with PF if I just say Sam, TBH. I always knew this would happen eventually.

PY

International Coach
Actually, Corey was the one to kick it off, TBH.
Yup, me and him were having a discussion about it whilst you were in Sri Lanka I believe and had told us you were going away on a trip.....what you didn't mention was that it was the U19 WC ya gimp. :p

He kicked it off from there.

EDIT: Actually, was it the tour of India and not the WC?

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Something that's always interested me (I presume I must have been absent around the time) ... when did it become apparent that the vic_orthdox among us was in fact the esteemed JP McNamara, Australian u19 rep?

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I know my opinion doesnt count for much when it comes to the awards, and rightly so :)

Just noticing that if Manee is good enough for the Sobers then wouldnt that make him a fair candidate for the Hussey as well?

Anyway, feel free to ignore this post :p

EDIT- Congrats to all winners
Thank you and thank you for the award.

FRAZ

International Captain
I mean what in the name of hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a pioneer in predicting realities !!! And I am being ............
Whatever !! Be that !!!