• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the first week of June

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Congrats to all winners, particularly Adharcric as I really enjoyed reading that thread.:)

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Quality spot. Be interesting to see whether archie gets this one :p
I'm pretty sure it was intended Ratsperm, I think the :laugh: after "consistent length" gave it away. just quietly.

Although I could be wrong, haven't been before, but you never know.

Oh, and congrats to the winners, if that means anything coming from the NiNjA :dry:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm pretty sure it was intended Ratsperm, I think the :laugh: after "consistent length" gave it away. just quietly.

Although I could be wrong, haven't been before, but you never know.

Oh, and congrats to the winners, if that means anything coming from the NiNjA :dry:
I think the smiley was there more for the cricketing pun - ie. a bowler keeping a consistent length.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me Ratsperm, especially since it isn't an acronym of my actual username and only works when McPinch called me Permstar.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jack McNamara Appreciation Society. Cameron's doing, TBH.

EDIT: and where did you read that? :huh: