• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for the first week of June

Matt79

Global Moderator
Well done all. Good to see Jack (vic_orthdox) get an award at last - although it makes further awards rather pointless yeah? ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm just hoping he's gonna spot the fact that he has... :unsure: Mind, it's only been 14 hours.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Probably after Rob sent the milestones in, though.
Indeed. I even made sure everyone I listed had crossed their milestones before the week ended and not in between then and when I checked all the postcounts. I was very pedantic in that area. :p

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
And to make sure that I'll never get another award again:
archie mac said:
The Sir Geoffrey Award (Most knowledgeable poster of the week) We were going to call this the Richie Benaud award, but after speaking to Boycs, he assured us he new twice as much as Richie. And the Winner is: vic_orthdox good things come to those who keep a consistent length:laugh:
:naughty:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pretty much spent the last 36 hours doing laps of the house with no pants on, TBH.
You deserve to. No man should hold back on celebration. I feel you deserve more congratulation for the celebration than the Awards, TBH.