• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funny Shoaib

Xuhaib

International Coach
Lahore: Pakistan's controversial fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar has claimed that he has often been made scapegoat by team officials and said when the whole nation is indisciplined, one can not expect the cricket team to be disciplined.

In an interview to a private TV channel, Shoaib said, ''I have been made scapegoat by calling me an 'indisciplined' player. Infact, there is no discipline in the whole nation. Look at our traffic that defies all rules and regulations, look at the way we rush for food in wedding ceremonies.

When there was no discipline in the whole nation, how could Pakistan cricket team be a disciplined bunch as it has never been a disciplined team.'' ''Pakistan team doesn't have to fight war at borders so why discipline is being talked about so much,'' he questioned.The 'Rawalpindi Express' is also of the view that there is no need of a coach for the Pakistan team.

''Pakistan team does not need a coach at all, it needs a strong nerved and good captain. When Pakistan won 1992 World Cup, there was no concept of specialized coach. I don't know why so much emphasize is being placed on appointment of coach,'' Shoaib said.

''Coach in fact is a helpless person as he can not do any thing in the field except giving a motivational talk outside the field.

This is the captain and players who have to perform in the field.

Pakistan should have a strong captain, talented enough to be a hardliner as well as moderate when needed,'' he added.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

:laugh: :laugh: He comes up with some real garbage.

Xuhaib

International Coach
That could all have been taken out of context quite easily. If not, he's lost the plot.

This interview looks as Shoaib as it can get.

Looking at his gut recentley it seems he is the quickest in that mad rush for food at the weddings.

Nishant

International 12th Man
Shoaib has lost it...if this hasnt been taken out of context, that it. What is he chattin abt? Where's the link to this btw?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Shoaib is lucky that he is a Pakistani and that Pakistanis love fast bowlers. I dont think he was taken out of context here. I am assuming that the interview was done in Urdu and it would sound a lot more harsh.

Waiting for Fraza to defend Akhtar again . ;)

Fusion

Global Moderator
You know, every time I think I can't despise him more, he proves me wrong. What else can you expect from this fat, bollywood star wanna-be, hack? The sooner his career is over, the better!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hahahaha, I love him. Some of that stuff is so hilarious.

Not being Pakistani means I can appreciate his different and, at times down right stupid nature more I guess. But some of that is genuine gold. That wedding line is a crack-up. :lol:

Will forever be one of the characters of the last 15 years of cricket. There aren't many left, but he's still going strong, even if he never gets on the cricket field.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Hahahaha, I love him. Some of that stuff is so hilarious.

Not being Pakistani means I can appreciate his different and, at times down right stupid nature more I guess. But some of that is genuine gold. That wedding line is a crack-up. :lol:
Will forever be one of the characters of the last 15 years of cricket. There aren't many left, but he's still going strong, even if he never gets on the cricket field.
TBF to him that actually does happen.

haroon510

International 12th Man
i dont belive this. i don't think it is shoaib's words. i just see the source and the source is indian media. if u guys remmeber it was indian media which made the news of " Shoaib slaping Late Bob Woolmer". simple as it is Indians are jealuse that they don't have or never had a bowler in Shoaib's claibar. so what they do is make news like this trying to give him a bad name or pakistani people.

I am not pakistani and it is my feeling that it is the truth. no player would ever say such a thing about his country knowing the fact that he is a star on that country.