• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funny Shoaib

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good God - Akthar at his best/ worst.

Where's the "Dire" picture when you need it?

♪♪♪

Cricket Spectator
i dont belive this. i don't think it is shoaib's words. i just see the source and the source is indian media. if u guys remmeber it was indian media which made the news of " Shoaib slaping Late Bob Woolmer". simple as it is Indians are jealuse that they don't have or never had a bowler in Shoaib's claibar. so what they do is make news like this trying to give him a bad name or pakistani people.

I am not pakistani and it is my feeling that it is the truth. no player would ever say such a thing about his country knowing the fact that he is a star on that country.
Listen, we get it. Dravid is the most boring batsman ever, we're jealous we don't have a bowler who breaks down every other game, and wish Ganguly slapped Chappell more often. We're truly pathetic.

adharcric

International Coach
♪♪♪;1217153 said:
Listen, we get it. Dravid is the most boring batsman ever, we're jealous we don't have a bowler who breaks down every other game, and wish Ganguly slapped Chappell more often. We're truly pathetic.
:laugh:

pasag

RTDAS
♪♪♪;1217153 said:
Haha.

Xuhaib

International Coach
♪♪♪;1217153 said:
Gun user name.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Wonder how people are going to refer to him tbh. "Mr. Three eighth notes" just doesn't have that same ring when you spell it out.
Thought Three Quavers (CBA with "eigth notes") myself - until he reveals his name and we can call him that.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
♪♪♪;1217153 said:
Gun user name.
And pretty quick on the uptake, too. :huh:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
♪♪♪;1217153 said:
Best post.

Shoaib you are a tool, I can't do anything but laugh though.

haroon510

International 12th Man
i just wana add that probably i have said more by accusing the whole indian of being jealuse but what i meant was the media. there is doubt on this interview and that is because this interview is only posted on that indian website or media. cricinfo.com is the home of the cricket, how come i havn't seen this sorta of conterversial interview in cricinfo.com. i am sure they are looking for a news like this in order to get the attention of the readers but why they havn't put this interview in their website.
i was just checking the youtube.com and i found this video that really proves the fact that the indian media is out there to get pakistan team or any pakistani player. here is the link of the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsU2L4G3w74

it is just stupied to see how this news channal is relating the Bob Wolmoor's murder case to pakistan cricket team's religion. basically to summerize it, according to this channal news pakistan is a muslim country and pakistani cricket team is religious. what they are saying here is that Bob might have been poisoned by pakistani team because he wasn't muslim. there is no eveidance of that to this date but with no prove why they have to put such a wrong and false news in thier channels. now that it is proven that Bob's dead was natural dead not a murder this has proven that thier media is cheap, cheat, and full of crap and there is no cridiblity in thier news. at the same time baise and the jealusy of them toward pakistan is clear.

FRAZ

International Captain
Lahore: Pakistan's controversial fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar has claimed that he has often been made scapegoat by team officials and said when the whole nation is indisciplined, one can not expect the cricket team to be disciplined.

In an interview to a private TV channel, Shoaib said, ''I have been made scapegoat by calling me an 'indisciplined' player. Infact, there is no discipline in the whole nation. Look at our traffic that defies all rules and regulations, look at the way we rush for food in wedding ceremonies.

When there was no discipline in the whole nation, how could Pakistan cricket team be a disciplined bunch as it has never been a disciplined team.'' ''Pakistan team doesn't have to fight war at borders so why discipline is being talked about so much,'' he questioned.The 'Rawalpindi Express' is also of the view that there is no need of a coach for the Pakistan team.

''Pakistan team does not need a coach at all, it needs a strong nerved and good captain. When Pakistan won 1992 World Cup, there was no concept of specialized coach. I don't know why so much emphasize is being placed on appointment of coach,'' Shoaib said.

''Coach in fact is a helpless person as he can not do any thing in the field except giving a motivational talk outside the field.

This is the captain and players who have to perform in the field.

Pakistan should have a strong captain, talented enough to be a hardliner as well as moderate when needed,'' he added.

:laugh: :laugh: He comes up with some real garbage.
Harsh reality but true true and true !! Spoke from the heart and Xuhaib tell me which part is not true (for real) ... I also think in the same way as far as the wedding food thing is concerned . What most of the junkies do ? Do you even know ?
He is absolutely true about this coach statement too cuz we all saw what happened in Windies WC . Yup 1992 WC is a good example tbh and hmmm well having no coach is a little naughty to say but seriously having a good captain is the key ..... No garbage at all but just a different face of the real reality ......