• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Michael Vaughan Ashes 05 Actual shirt worn!

piescoffer

Cricket Spectator
Hi all, this is my first posting on this forum, the owner of an ebay shop suggested I post here for some advice. Basically, my sister won a competition recently, with Blundells Estate agents, who she uses as a letting agent for her property. It was the second pize, and is the shirt Michael Vaughan (England Cricket Captain) wore when England won the ashes in 2005. It has been signed by himself and the team, and proffesionally mounted in a big frame. It is a lovely piece, and I'm sure be highly sought after by any England cricket fan, must be quite a rarity. I also have a letter from blundells informing her of the prize, and also the contact telephone number, for Michaels brother, David who is I beleive the manager at out local Blundells office, and would be able to confirm its authenticity. Anyway, I'm looking for some advice as to how to maximise it's potential when selling it (she has no interest in cricket...neither do I!) I'm wondering if Ebay is the right place to sell it, and how do I find out realisticaly how much it is worth. If anyone can offer me any advice I'd be really grateful, or if anyone knows of anyone who might be interested in it. It would be ideal for maybe a sports bar or even a museum. Thanks for looking anyway simonacer1@hotmail.com to contact me, or i'll be checking back on here frequently, regards, Simon . Here is a picture of it by te way.

Attachments

Fiery

Banned
Hi all, this is my first posting on this forum, the owner of an ebay shop suggested I post here for some advice. Basically, my sister won a competition recently, with Blundells Estate agents, who she uses as a letting agent for her property. It was the second pize, and is the shirt Michael Vaughan (England Cricket Captain) wore when England won the ashes in 2005. It has been signed by himself and the team, and proffesionally mounted in a big frame. It is a lovely piece, and I'm sure be highly sought after by any England cricket fan, must be quite a rarity. I also have a letter from blundells informing her of the prize, and also the contact telephone number, for Michaels brother, David who is I beleive the manager at out local Blundells office, and would be able to confirm its authenticity. Anyway, I'm looking for some advice as to how to maximise it's potential when selling it (she has no interest in cricket...neither do I!) I'm wondering if Ebay is the right place to sell it, and how do I find out realisticaly how much it is worth. If anyone can offer me any advice I'd be really grateful, or if anyone knows of anyone who might be interested in it. It would be ideal for maybe a sports bar or even a museum. Thanks for looking anyway simonacer1@hotmail.com to contact me, or i'll be checking back on here frequently, regards, Simon . Here is a picture of it by te way.
50c? It would be cheaper than toilet paper :p

Last edited: