Cricket Player Manager

Thread: Michael Vaughan Ashes 05 Actual shirt worn!

Cricket Spectator

Michael Vaughan Ashes 05 Actual shirt worn!

Hi all, this is my first posting on this forum, the owner of an ebay shop suggested I post here for some advice. Basically, my sister won a competition recently, with Blundells Estate agents, who she uses as a letting agent for her property. It was the second pize, and is the shirt Michael Vaughan (England Cricket Captain) wore when England won the ashes in 2005. It has been signed by himself and the team, and proffesionally mounted in a big frame. It is a lovely piece, and I'm sure be highly sought after by any England cricket fan, must be quite a rarity. I also have a letter from blundells informing her of the prize, and also the contact telephone number, for Michaels brother, David who is I beleive the manager at out local Blundells office, and would be able to confirm its authenticity. Anyway, I'm looking for some advice as to how to maximise it's potential when selling it (she has no interest in cricket...neither do I!) I'm wondering if Ebay is the right place to sell it, and how do I find out realisticaly how much it is worth. If anyone can offer me any advice I'd be really grateful, or if anyone knows of anyone who might be interested in it. It would be ideal for maybe a sports bar or even a museum. Thanks for looking anyway simonacer1@hotmail.com to contact me, or i'll be checking back on here frequently, regards, Simon . Here is a picture of it by te way.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Acceptible or unacceptible advertising?
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Acceptable IMO.
    The Future of International Cricket - Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravi Bopara, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Shahriar Nafees, Raqibul Hasan, Salman Butt, JP Duminy
    Proud Supporter of the Bangladeshi Tigers
    Ryan ten Doeschate - A Legend in the Making
    MSN: zacattack90@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Romance can be dealt with elsewhere - I just don't enjoy it in cricket.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by piescoffer View Post
    Hi all, this is my first posting on this forum, the owner of an ebay shop suggested I post here for some advice. Basically, my sister won a competition recently, with Blundells Estate agents, who she uses as a letting agent for her property. It was the second pize, and is the shirt Michael Vaughan (England Cricket Captain) wore when England won the ashes in 2005. It has been signed by himself and the team, and proffesionally mounted in a big frame. It is a lovely piece, and I'm sure be highly sought after by any England cricket fan, must be quite a rarity. I also have a letter from blundells informing her of the prize, and also the contact telephone number, for Michaels brother, David who is I beleive the manager at out local Blundells office, and would be able to confirm its authenticity. Anyway, I'm looking for some advice as to how to maximise it's potential when selling it (she has no interest in cricket...neither do I!) I'm wondering if Ebay is the right place to sell it, and how do I find out realisticaly how much it is worth. If anyone can offer me any advice I'd be really grateful, or if anyone knows of anyone who might be interested in it. It would be ideal for maybe a sports bar or even a museum. Thanks for looking anyway simonacer1@hotmail.com to contact me, or i'll be checking back on here frequently, regards, Simon . Here is a picture of it by te way.
    50c? It would be cheaper than toilet paper
    Last edited by Fiery; 03-06-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Thread Information