• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chappell-Hadlee set for December

Flem274*

123/5
I like the Star Wars one, TBH - not sure whether it's a Nixonism (his love for The Saga is well documented on these forums) or whether it comes with the territory (ie vBulletin).

The *certain someone* is you Kiwis' least favourite person - Beevers AKA Sp.
Oh him, nah he's OK I've found a use for him. The plan is when england come here next summer all his posts are going on the NZ dressing room wall as motivation.:cool:

He aint my least favourite person, that award goes to the tosser that was screwing me around in another NZ cricket forum by deleting his insulting posts.:@

But anyway thats history.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha. You've found a better place. :happy:

(The "you Kiwis' least favourite person" bit wasn't all-encompassing, BTW)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
♪♪♪;1215202 said:
Just another money making scheme.
Seems a bit harsh, it's a annual 3 ODI series which is fine by me. If it was a 5 match series then I'd be less enthused about it, but I don't see India getting criticized for having yearly ODI series against Pakistan.

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
Seems a bit harsh, it's a annual 3 ODI series which is fine by me. If it was a 5 match series then I'd be less enthused about it, but I don't see India getting criticized for having yearly ODI series against Pakistan.
It's great for the game. More people will turn up to us playing Australia than any other country.

I saw the DVD out for the last Chappell-Hadlee. Anyone bought it?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's great for the game. More people will turn up to us playing Australia than any other country.

I saw the DVD out for the last Chappell-Hadlee. Anyone bought it?
I didn't know there was one! I'll be getting that for sure.